- Pre-Treatment Evaluation: $150
- Each IV ketamine infusion: $350
- SPRAVATO®: cost is based on your insurance coverage. See below for information about the manufacturer’s CarePath program.
- Oral ketamine: please contact our office
We accept most major credit cards and cash. We do not accept checks.
Helping Make Ketamine Treatment Cost More Affordable
We work very hard to make ketamine treatments as affordable as we can. We believe our IV ketamine cost per treatment is one of the lowest in Chicagoland.
We offer many payment options for IV ketamine in addition to paying in full:
- you can spread your payments out over a number of months with a credit card
- for every 6 treatments you pay in full we’ll credit you the next treatment free
- we offer a referral program. Call our office for details.
- we’ve partnered with Advance Care. They offer a medical credit card that allows you to spread payments over 6 – 14 months, in most cases interest free.
For patients on SPRAVATO®, the manufacturer offers Janssen CarePath, a program designed to help you understand your insurance coverage and find options to help you pay for treatment. You can download an overview of their savings program or go straight to their website. In addition, we’ve partnered with Advance Care and we’ll work with patients on a payment plan for out of pocket expenses if that becomes necessary.
Advance Care Card
Advance Care is similar to a credit card, but specifically for medical treatments. With Advance Care you can apply and get a decision very quickly, schedule your treatment as soon as you qualify, pay for each Ketamine treatment you need, then pay off your card over time. Advance Card offers interest free options to every applicant. Most people qualify for interest free financing for between 6 – 14 months..
Click on the image to learn more about Advance Care and apply for an Advance Care Card.